An essential requirement for the wider implementation of UAS is the ability to meet regulatory airworthiness standards.
Bringing certified UAS, motors and components to market will be a game changer and establish the leading positions for forward thinking developers.
With our experience in regulatory affairs, and our understanding of current and proposed regulations, we are able help UAS manufacturers and developers with planning and implementation of a workable certification strategy.
We help you by providing:
- Analysis of your potential requirements for certification
- Producing a certification plan including resourcing, time-scales, risks and milestones
- Development and implementation of Part 21 Design and Production organisation approvals where this is required
- Establishing which standards, certification specifications or special conditions will be right for your UAS or UAS component
- Establishing test plans and procedures
- Filling gaps in key post holder capabilities